Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trying to keep up....


So as mentioned before, my friend Roc (see link @ right) + I are in a year-long monthly "chunky book page" (4x4) trade. We alternate selecting a theme for a month. Roc picked "vintage woman" for May. Now it's only April, so technically I am ahead. However, Roc has completed her pages through June. I'll never catch up, so that's why I'm simply trying to keep up.... Anyway, here is my page for Roc for May. Techniques: paper layering, rubber stamping, slightly distressed collage sheet images (woman from Lisa Kettell--see link @ right), glitter, fiber. I wanted to stick a feather in her cap, since her outfit and hat are feathers, but Roc stuck a feather in the cap of the one she made for me, and I didn't want to be a copy-cat(hy).

1 comment:

roc said...

wow..it's beautiful cath!! and you're right...you'll NEVER catch up!!