Monday, October 26, 2009

with a little art you can...



ok, that title popped in my head because of paul mccartney's song, "with a little love you can..."

this weekend i was able to make progress on my current canvas that i'm preparing as one of my pieces for juneau's annual gallery walk in december, make a 2-sided 5x7 nature journal page, start a numbers journal page, and finish up some swaps. in other words, finally, after 3 hectic weeks, i scored some art time! the best thing about it is how it makes me feel: calm, serene, happy!

here's some of the work i mentioned.

8 comments:

Jenn Klee said...

Gorgeous pieces Cathy, glad to hear you got time to art today :)

Terri Kahrs said...

I'm sooo happy that you got to spend some time making art. I know exactly what you mean . . . spending time in the studio is my "happy place"!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

sharon said...

I love the atc's , and the flower piece is sooo gorgeous!

Outstanding Stranger said...

I love your ATC's Cath. I know what you mean, it seems like there just aren't enough hours in the day...Hugs, Diane

roc said...

such nice work cath!

Janny said...

They are great;o)

Sandra Evertson said...

Delightful images!
Sandra Evertson

Terri Kahrs said...

Whoo-Hoo! The mailman brought your fantastic print today! Thank you, thank you, Cathy, for your generosity and kindness. I adore it! Hugs, Terri xoxo