Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gallery Walk


Juneau's annual Gallery Walk kicks off Friday, Dec 4th downtown with holiday lights and music, as well as goodies galore.
I'll be at Skeins in the Senate Building, 2nd floor, on South Franklin St. Friday night--come see me! You can see my art there anytime, but I'll only be there Friday night...with a lot of new art.
I can't wait to reveal my canvases, but right now the guy who makes my giclee prints has my portable hard drive with the images on it, so here's something else that will be available in 8x10 or 11x16 prints. This started out as a postcard, which you've seen, but it looks way cool larger!
I'll be "revealing" some of my Gallery Walk pieces all week, so be sure to stop back!

2 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Love this piece, Cathy, and can't wait for the "reveals" of your new art! Hugs, Terri xoxo

sharon said...

Best of luck with your gallery walk reception and your unveiling! Your work is spectacular!!