Saturday, January 16, 2010

Strangest Person


Tomorrow is my husband's birthday. We're celebrating tonight: 4 other couples coming to dinner. The menu: Mexican food.

But this is the piece I bought my husband back in July for our anniversary. It was too perfect to pass up. It's a Brian Andreas piece. It's now hanging on a wall. I also have a cool bench that is by Brian Andreas. He's so quirky; I just love his work!
The bench I have is similar in design to this, but it has a different saying on it.

4 comments:

Mary said...

such a fun piece, I love the bench too.

Have a great dinner with friend celebrating. Wish your hubby Happy Birthday!!

Terri Kahrs said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your husband, Cathy! My Mom just celebrated her 80th this past Thursday, and my wonderful cousin (who's more like a sister), will be celebrating tomorrow too! Love Brian Andreas' work. There such an honesty about it. Hugs, Terri xoxo

sharon said...

Happy Birthday to him Cathy! And I saw the menu list, fit for a king!

Renee (nayski) said...

What a great piece. I don't have any of his pieces but have a couple story people books and I love them. Hope your party was a fun - happy birthday. Should be an easy one to remember, the day after Firday!