Friday, January 30, 2009

Love Canvas #6: Love At First Sight


10x10 mixed media canvas.

I was going to make 8 love-themed canvases, but I'm out of time. So this is the last one. It, along with the rest of the love canvases, will be available soon for purchase at Skeins, downtown Juneau.
Prints will be available at Skeins, and are also available in my online etsy store.

I do have 2 more love canvases in the works, but I'll just add them to whatever else I make for my upcoming art show, March 6th, at Skeins.
One of them features an image of Venus, so save your pennies, Anji!

6 comments:

roc said...

nice job cath!

Anji Gallanos said...

I didn't know you were going to be at Skeins..way to go Cathy!!! I can't wait to see all the new pieces together.

Anji

Anji Gallanos said...

No no no what I meant...was I didn't know you were doing a show at Skeins. Of course I knew you were at Skeins...I carried some of your stuff up there LOL.

I will definitely be there on the 6th to cheer you on.

Anji

Jenyfer said...

These are great Cathy. Be sure to take pictures at your show.

Anonymous said...

Great card! Very unique.

Mandy Chilvers said...

super